Soundoff.fm is committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of our users and third parties. This web site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights belonging to Soundoff.fm and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Company and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon any user of this web site. Further, the downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of any of this web site’s content, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited and we will pursue any violators of this policy to the fullest extent of the law.
Should you violate the intellectual property rights of Soundoff.fm or any other third party, it will be deemed a violation of Soundoff.fm’s policies and your account will be terminated. Please ensure that you have the legal right to use any content you post to our site.
In any uploading of Content to Soundoff.fm’s servers and Site, you may not:
- Encourage or enable others to infringe the intellectual property rights of Soundoff.fm or any other third party;
- Disclaim responsibility for the violation of any third party’s intellectual property rights; or
- Use any image, text, video, or sound that you do not have the right to reproduce.
Soundoff.fm respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe in good faith that any Content posted to our Site, or otherwise infringes the copyright in a work you own, please contact our copyright agent, designated under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") at firstname.lastname@example.org with correspondence containing the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed;
- Identifying information reasonably sufficient to allow determination by Soundoff.fm of the location of the material that is allegedly infringing;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Soundoff.fm to contact you;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.